Thursday, September 30, 2010

Heidi Montag Calls Off Divorce From Spencer Pratt

Montag filed for divorce in July, citing 'irreconcilable differences.'By Jocelyn Vena





Heidi Montag

Photo: Denise Truscello/ WireImage




Heidi Montag has decided to call off her divorce from Spencer Pratt, TMZ reports.
According to the website, Montag filed a motion for dismissal at L.A. County Superior Court on Wednesday. She originally filed for divorce from her former "Hills" co-star in July citing "irreconcilable differences." Pratt's rep had not responded to MTV News' requests for comment by press time.
Montag made no secret of their reunion earlier this month when she tweeted about Pratt shortly after they returned from a trip to Costa Rica. "First few days back in America! I dont think I will ever leave again, at least I am never letting @SpencerPratt pack again!!!! Praise Jesus!"
But, since the divorce filing, the pair have also been open about the seeming dissolution of their marriage. Pratt claimed to have a sex tape featuring Montag and threatened to release it if she didn't take him back; Montag denied the tape's existence.
When MTV News spoke to Pratt over the summer about the rumors and his wife's intentions to divorce him, he was quick to point out that there was still a lot of love between the two. "I'm obsessed with her," he shared. "We're Speidi. If I could change my face and name, she would have never divorced me."
At the time, Pratt said he and Montag were trying to figure out what they should do next. "We're working things through," he said. "Clearly I care for her, but the divorce is a superficial title 'cause I didn't cheat on her. And then she divorces me to clean her image. That doesn't fly with me. As much as I was like, 'Do it' [with the divorce], I never thought it would work. You can't be Speidi and then all of a sudden get a divorce. She's still serious about it because she's trying to divorce what is Spencer Pratt. She still loves me.'
In fact, Pratt said he was taking steps toward changing for her. "I gave away all my crystals. I gave all my crystals to my old middle school," he said. "So no more crystals, woo woo woo."
What do you think about Speidi reconciling? Let us know in the comments.



Related Videos


What's Going On With Heidi And Spencer?


Heidi And Spencer's Most Memorable Moments


Related Photos


A Speidi Web Of Love

Bar Refaeli Beyoncé Bianca Kajlich Bijou Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment